Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life has gotten a little more interesting...




This has been a crazy and exciting week for me. Not only do I have two in-person interviews set up but I was also offered a temporary job. For the next four weeks I will be teaching arts and crafts at the overnight camp I used to work at starting Friday. I don't know why but I'm actually looking forward to this and I've never been very excited to go to camp in past years. It might just be that its something to do and I've gotten so bored around here. This means that this blog is going on a short-term hiatus. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update at all until I come home on August 20th. Hopefully I can squeeze a post in there somewhere.

I hope that all of you enjoy the rest of your summers and go to the beach for me if you can!

1 comment: