Monday, August 31, 2009
I'm back and still relatively uninteresting.
Oy... I'm back. Camp was interesting and at some points fun but for the most part I'm happy to be home.... even though I no longer have anything to do until I find a job. I've been back for a week and I haven't felt like I've had anything interesting to saw here on the interweb. So let's see...
HB graduated and sadly had to move back home to CT. I'm not happy about this in any way, shape or form but there's really nothing I can do about it. We both need jobs and until that happens we have ourselves a long-distance relationship. I'm not too worried about us, though.
I'm still job searching but its getting harder. I thought there would be more jobs at the end of the summer because people like to hire then. Apparently, I was wrong. There seem to be fewer jobs posted. I did have an interview for an amazing organization while I was at camp and was called in for a second but they hired someone else. I sent out two other applications last week and have yet to hear back. People keep telling me that it will happen but its getting harder and harder to believe. Meanwhile, I still have some bills to pay and my savings account is dwindling away.
I reopened my unemployment claim today since I had to close it while I was at camp. The lady was just as lovely and helpful as ever (real meaning: she was a bitch).
Its also almost my birthday. This is the only kind of exciting thing I have going.
So yeah, things are just dandy. I'm trying to count my blessings but even those are starting to get annoying. Like living at home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey, come to visit me in Boston. We can go out and have fun and you can stay over.
ReplyDelete