Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter? Is that you?

Oh hey there, snow. What's up?


Its snowing! This weather definitely feels more normal than 60 degree weather in December (ex. this past Wednesday). Normally, I would be pretty happy about this form of condensation, especially on a weekend, but I have to be up at 5:45 tomorrow morning because I (stupidly) volunteered to staff an event for work. Hey, I get paid double to work on weekends so I didn't really give myself a choice here. Tomorrow will be yet another example of why I wish I liked coffee.

Has anyone been to the mall yet this "holiday" season? Oddly enough, I've been several times already. I don't understand why people think the mall is a zoo during December. So far its been maybe slightly more crowded than usual, even on Black Friday. Granted, we went to the mall during the afternoon on the "biggest shopping day of the year" after all the crazies had been in bed for several hours after door busting. I'm not including December 24th in this, however. That totally doesn't count. What's unusual is that I've been to the mall several times in the past couple of weeks. I hardly ever go but.... I'm a girl and I like sales. That's bad, isn't it?

I suppose that's enough rambling for one day. I hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment