Sunday, November 29, 2009
Just a little rant... Please stand by.
Dear retailers, television CEOs and radio station managers,
Please consider the following:
a) I know there is only one day of November left but it is still November. There really is no reason radio stations need to be playing exclusively Christmas music just yet. Or, for that matter, that ABC Family needs a countdown to their countdown to Christmas. There are only so many washed up stars I can take in made-for-TV movies. If you're going to insist on presenting Christmas in every way possible, do me a favor and limit it to one month a year, ok?
b) NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS. Think of all the customers and consumers you would entice if you remembered this little fact. You only think about money and ratings anyway. Please just stop calling it the "Holiday Season" if you really only mean Christmas. If that is the case then it is the Christmas Season. You're not fooling anyone here, guys.
c) If I have to hear Santa Baby one more time I'm going to break something.
That is all. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment