Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Ruin-ed?
Hey, remember that time I said I would update this thing everyday? Yeah well, FAIL. Sorry guys. But I'm still here and I'm going to try harder from now on. I'm considering changing the format of this blog. I'd like to take this in a more literary direction. I think writing book reviews would be fun... and fun would make me want to blog more. I feel the need to discuss fantastic books with other people.
Anywho, my dear brother left on Friday for a semester abroad in Greece. He was really nervous about it but he got there safely and seems to be settling in well enough. He even wrote me an incredibly long email. The best part of this (for me) is that my mom and I are going to visit him in April. Yes, my all-talk mother actually took some action and booked our trip for her April vacation week. Freaking awesome! I've never been to Europe and granted, this isn't the country I'd most love to go to but it's Greece! How could that be bad? I'll have to look at what there is to do there other than look at ruins. Just ruins would get boring, right?
I'll be back soon. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think doing book reviews would be cool. Do it. Hey, you are lucky to go to Greece. Eat a lot of feta.
ReplyDelete