Yes, this will be a new addition to my (honestly lacking) blogging repertoire. This is the day of the week on which I’ll share some of the random craziness that is usually bombarding the useful and task-oriented thoughts in my brain. I have lots of those and I like alliteration.
Firstly, for those of you who have a 9-5 desk job, have you ever noticed how sitting in a seemingly comfortable office chair that even has a nice swivel can make your entire body hurt by mid afternoon? What’s that about? I think this would happen even if I were in great shape (I’m not, people. Not at all). I want to get one of those big exercise balls to sit on instead. It would probably keep me more focused… at least focused on not falling backwards.
I sincerely wish that people still used sealing wax and sealing rings. I know that we have all this neat technology nowadays like email and cell phones and envelopes but imagine getting a letter sealed with wax in the mail. You can’t deny that it would be neat. My sealing wax would have to be mulberry colored. Mhm, yes I think so.
I've decided that I really like cartoony-looking owls. No idea where that came from.
And lastly, why are vampires so popular these days? Vampire book, movies TV shows and all the commercialized junk that goes with them -they’ve been completely romanticized as of late. Where did that fad come from? I’m not against it; I’m just wondering who had an idea one day that grew bigger and bigger until we had things like Twilight and that weird show on the WB that no one watches. I do think it’s funny however, that there are Vampire takes on Jane Austin novels and characters.
What random things have popped into your head today?


No comments:
Post a Comment