Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Wonderings on Wednesday

"Grad School: It's better than getting a real job"
But what if I want to go to grad school so I can get a different real job?



Yay! The week is half over and once it is I get to see HB again. I swear I love that boy more than chocolate.

Here is a big thing I've been wondering for a little while: should I go back to school full time? Right now I'm fairly certain that I want to be a middle school English teacher and I would really love to go back to school. I miss learning things other than how to use a fax machine or how to pull a report from the database. I can either go part time and have a full time job or full time and just go to school. Ugh, I need a spread sheet.

What do you think I should do?


2 comments:

  1. GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOL WEWT!
    LRN MOAR STUF NAO!

    Love you!
    -HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can, go full time and get it over with. If you can afford it.

    ReplyDelete