Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Here's a question for you...

This is my book. For some reason, I don't hate it yet.


I've been studying for the GRE about a week now and I'm (weirdly) excited about it. I think its because I haven't done anything big like this in a while. I'm going to be proud when I take this test. It's going to get me where I want to go. I want to accomplish something. Its probably also because I've only gotten through most of the verbal section so far and I like words.

Anyway, my friend and I took a practice test and while I'll all set with the verbal section (the analogies are almost fun!) I am completely f$#%^ed for the math section. I swear I used to know this stuff... ok maybe that's a lie. Math has never been my strong suit. Actually, its never even been my average-strength suit. That side of my brain just doesn't like to work. I'm not going to use this in the real world... so why can't I just used a calculator!? You're so mean GRE, so mean. I'm sorry, I mean virulent.

No comments:

Post a Comment