Monday, May 18, 2009

Is it 2-o-clock already?

I think that America should be like parts of Europe in one specific way: siestas. Come 2pm I need a freaking nap. Most days I wish I could curl up with a pillow under my desk for 15 minutes. What is it about just sitting at a desk all day that makes you so tired? I've never been this tired this often in my entire life. This better not be how I spend the next 40+ years of my life.

Its so much easier to have a life and have fun in college. I still haven't gotten used to not being around my friends all the time. I feel like everyone's life is cooler than mine. I mean, I've seen almost all of American Idol and Dancing with the Stars this season (ok, Dancing with the Stars is actually kind of entertaining but that's not the point). Thanks to my mom and her hogging of the remote, that is. Anyone who knows me knows that popular reality TV is not my thing. But I guess I'd be too tired to have fun every night after work anyway. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Desk jobs are another way one can contract a form of temporary mono, making people very tired. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should strike as laborers until we get our siestas. Viva la revolucion!

    ReplyDelete