Saturday, June 13, 2009
So I'm watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at 3:30pm on a Saturday. What's wrong with this picture?
So its already gotten to the point where I've forgotten what its like to have to get up every day and go to work. I feel like I've reverted back to being a student in the summer. I've been reading, sleeping and hanging out with friends and the handsome boyfriend mostly (I think I'll refer to him as HB from now on) ... and applying for jobs of course. The problem is that there really aren't many jobs to apply for currently. Its also not yet hot enough to go to the beach but that's really an unrelated topic.
I'm getting ready to officiate my claim that I've basically wasted this past year of my life. I mean, where the hell have I gotten? I'm essentially in the same place I was a year ago, I just have one more thing on my resume and a tiny bit more in my bank account.
I guess I'll go back to my book now. Maybe I'll go read outside. Its finally gorgeous in Boston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Having something on your resume is a good thing. You put in the time and now you have a line on your resume.
ReplyDelete