Thursday, June 25, 2009
Thank goodness....
Its finally sunny again! The sun makes my life feel better. I was actually productive today. I wrote four cover letters and once I find someone to proof read them I will send them out. Take that, unemployment job search log!
So next week is the 4th of July. As of today I have no idea what my plans are. I used to have tentative plans but now it seems like HB will be changing them. I don't really have an attachment to this particular holiday but I like fireworks and having a good excuse to have some drinks with friends. Up until last summer, I was always at summer camp, either as a camper or a counselor, for all of the 4ths I can remember. It always involved American-themed arts and crafts projects and rocket pops while watching the small-town New Hampshire fireworks. Not really that special but it was something to expect every summer. Now there are no plans and its all up in the air. I hope to see the fireworks in Boston because I've never seen them but I guess I'll see where things go. Does anyone out there have fun plans for this most patriotic of holidays?
Also, just a shout out to Rhea: Thanks for being the only person to continuously comment on my blog! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, cool. Here I am commenting again! Hey, link to one of my posts someday and I will be your friend (and relative) forever! I highly recommend the July 4 fireworks. Better yet, wanna go see 'em with me?
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see the fireworks in Boston but my best friend claimed me for the night if the boy isn't around. But I'll let you know if we're going to see the show in town!
ReplyDelete