Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Taxation






Did everyone get their taxes in? Did you have fun figuring out what the hell to fill in on those forms? I didn't even try, I just had mine done. I don't have a head for numbers. With my luck I would have gotten audited on my first go-round.

But hey, tax returns are kind of fun, right?

3 comments:

  1. So this year was my first year to have to pay taxes and I didn't like it.. I mean, my dad did most of it.. but what I ended up getting back for my personal taxes, I had to use to pay the state for my business taxes!! $250 to run a dinky little LLC... honestly!
    -Rachel A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my mom made it sound like because its my first time paying taxes that I would get a ton back. I'm pretty sure I got $237 back. Not quite a ton...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually got caught by the IRS a number of years ago for not reporting certain income. It was an innocent mistake. No, really. It's not that big a deal. You pay the amount plus interest plus penalty. No jail time or anything.

    ReplyDelete